Ever since my birthday I have really been working on getting myself back on track. This pretty much means my health, religious, school, and personal life have been over viewed and I am making some changes {for the better}. This has included doing more exercise (the motivation board really helped, but I only had 15 minutes some days), eating healthier, stopping procrastination on schoolwork, working on my self esteem, and overall trying to improve what is already here.
For me, one of the most important aspects in my life is religion. So, I decided to start a prayer journal. Due to my lack of time, I haven't been praying as much or as "in depth" as I used to. I used to have great communication with the Lord, and recently it hasn't been as great.
A prayer journal is not just where you write down your prayer, at least not for me. It is somewhere where I write down how I feel and to really try and improve my relationship with God. But it can be anything you want to be, maybe just a journal, or even where you study the bible.
This is a way to connect with God and help yourself to overcome any obstacles that are moving you in the wrong direction.
Personally, if my spiritual life is going good, then the rest of my life falls in line.
Here is my prayer book.
| I keep my prayer book on the top shelf of my desk. |
| In the front I keep prayers and cards given to me at church, just as a reminder. |
| I always keep my rosary next to it. Very important! |
I hope this inspires you guys to begin a prayer book! Let me know if you have one or plan to do something like this.
xoxo, Ana