Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Birthday!

Hello Lovelies!

If you have read my blog before, you would know that I have been super excited for my birthday for a long time.  It was actually my Quinces on Febuary 5.Y ay}  (Quinces are like the Spanish version of a Sweet 16, girls typically have a big party with friends and family to celebrate becoming a woman.)

As I told you all before, I don't usually get any presents other than my main, big gift.  This year my big gift was a trip to Washington D.C. {It is one of my favorite places!}  But my parents surprised me this year with some cool presents to celebrate my becoming a mature young lady.  

Other than the presents I got a super adorable cake specialty made.  It had a lilac fondant bow, with lilac polka dots,  almond frosting, and a vanilla rum cake!  This cake was gorgeous, tasted great, and, best part is, I didn't even choose the design.  My mom got me the perfectest (is that even a word?) cake ever!!!



As for the day of my birthday, it went pretty well.  I got sung happy birthday twice, I felt really good about my AP test and it was an overall good day.

What my parents got me as a surprise shows: A. they read my blog B. they know me well and C. they are awesome parents.  Here are some pics of what I got:


I got a large sketch pad with a tin of
sketching pencils and graphite sticks.
My mom got me yoga
pants and a case for my phone.
I know that this isn't much for some people, but I didn't expect to get anything.

I am so grateful for everything I have, my family, friends, and the life that God has given me these past fifteen years of my life.  He has given me so much and blessed me with the grace of so many amazing people.  I pray that this year is even better than the last and that I am able to continue progressing and learning.  My goal this year to fix myself up into a classy young woman that has the confidence to rule the world {or at least high school}.

I hope that you guys enjoyed this post and remember, each day is a new day and each day is a new birthday.  So happy birthday, you are a day older and a day wiser than yesterday!

xoxo, Ana


P.S. - I am saving up for clothes for Washington, any tips on what to get?

Disclaimer:  I am not trying to brag at all, I am just sharing my birthday with you guys. :D