Hey Lovelies!
Today I have a short post for you guys. So, I have been wanting a track jacket for a while now. I came home one day and this beauty was on my chair!
This track jacket is from Danskin Now. I love this as a casual everyday wear. It has the thumb holes {tbh: I was most excited for thumb holes!}, pockets, and a hot pink lined hood.
It is lightweight, but still warm for the colder seasons. I haven't decided if I want to use this specifically for exercise or for casual use... I am still debating.
The best part is that it was on sale and my mom got it for only $7!!!! What? I know, super affordable. Not only is it comfortable, adorable, useful and something I have wanted for a while now, but it because winter is practically over, it was super inexpensive.
Speaking of saving money, I am debating buying clothes for Washington. I still am not entirely sure, I might save my money. I have had lots of expenses lately, and until summer I can't really get a job, so for now I am leaning towards saving my $$$.
I hope you guys enjoyed this quick fashion find {I don't know what to call it} and have a wonderful day!
xoxo, Ana
P.S. - Have you guys visited frillyandfancy.blogspot.com Kalel is super cute and has such amazing style!!! I love shabby chic like just like her. Don't worry, I don't know her personally I just really love her style and thought I would direct you guys toward her page!