Monday, January 13, 2014

Long Time No Chat

Hello Lovelies!

Long time since I last posted, I know.

I just wanted to let you guys know that my fresh start didn't exactly begin January 1st.  Last night, I suddenly got a jolt of energy and I am prepared to do almost anything to get my life back on track.

So, instead of using the new years resolutions I originally made, which were 50 crazy things, I am limiting my list to 5, only 5 things.
My goals for 2014 are to:

1. Help out in my community more often.
2. Make healthier lifestyle choices.
3. Pray more, worry less.
4. Work hard at everything I do.
5. Be a better person to myself and those around me.

Simple, short, and to the point. That's what I would prefer, because my other list was just little changes that I wanted to do in my life, and for the past several weeks it has been overwhelming me.  Hopefully I can continue my blog and live my school and personal life as well.

I don't want to become as famous as The College Prepster, but a lot of my inspiration does come from her and hopefully one day I can be as smart, classy, and stylish as she is.

xoxo, - Ana -