Friday, January 17, 2014

Fitness: Motivation Board

Hi Lovelies!

My day has consisted of getting myself back on track today.  I have really felt like this year my goals have not been accomplished and I have been really stressed lately.  So, I took the day off and focused on cleaning, getting stuff done, organizing, etc. I still have lots to do.

Anyways, I wanted to show you guys one of the simplest ideas to get you encourage and motivate you to meet your fitness goals.  Or any other goal for that matter.

This is a MOTIVATION BOARD!!!

I first got this idea from a post on pinterest.  It is was a simple dry erase board with quotes and motivational ideas, reminders, etc.  For me, my goal was to be in the habit of eating well and living a healthy lifestyle by my birthday.  {I can't believe its only 18 days away!}

This is my motivation board:



Super inexpensive (I got the board at the dollar store!), super chic, and super easy.  Anyone can accomplish this and if you can customize this to suit your needs.  If losing weight is your goal, you can track the pounds, if you want to include a calender, you can do this as well.

If you make your own motivation board make sure to let me know in the comments below.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

xoxo, Ana