Hello Lovelies!
Today I have a post that is one of my favorites because it's cool to know what is in another person's purse. Because I had to clean out my purse, I decided to just show you all what is inside of it!
My purse is from Target. This is my first "purse" I did not want to buy something too expensive. This is by Merona and it has been very nice and has functioned well for me.
The first thing on my purse is a small hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works in Fresh Picked Strawberries and a brown hair clip.
The inside of my purse looks as so... It has two pockets on one side and a zipper pocket on the other.
Inside of my bag I have a few things that are roaming free including my keys. They have a super awesome air force lanyard and a few of my keychains. My key chains are currently an Air Force bracalet, a foam smiley face, my house key, a regal crown club card, a brown leather heart, a tiny angel zipper pal, my library card key chain, and a tiny nail clipper. Fun Fact: I have a key chain collection and often change them out.
Then of course I have my phone and earphones. The case I have on it is from otter box and yes I use the clip because it is a great stand for watching videos and multitasking.
Finally, my wallet. This is a faux lace black wallet from a store in Puerto Rico. The inside just has your typical items such as debit card, library card, insurance card, two forms of identification, and an extra band aid.
Let me know if you have anything interesting in your purse! I think mine has quite the average contents.
Have a wonderful, awesome day!
xoxo, Ana















