Hello Lovelies.
This week I decided to actually do my nails this week! {what?} Yep. I used to do a lot of nail art and got really good at it, but I did not have as much time to really properly "do" my nails. For a while I did my nails just a plain color.. but I was getting bored.
Painting your nails is the perfect way to really wind down after a stressful couple of days. A new puppy basically equals a stressful couple of days.
Either way I did my nails using an inspiration from Pinerest. The coral/peach color on four of my fingers is Peachy Cheeks by Forever 21 Nail Color.
The teal on my accent finger is Aqua by Bettina Nail Enamel. Over the teal I did hot pink/baby pink roses in the colors Pink Bikini by Bettina Nail Enamel and Pastel Pink by Klean Color. Lastly the leaves on the roses are in the color Mojito by Bettina Nail Enamel. {I use Bettina a lot because I like their formulation and they are always on sale for 5 for $5.}
I did my toes with the same "pattern" and colors just my big toe in teal with roses and my other toes in the coral/peach color.
Hope you guys like my manicure. What's on your nails at the moment?
xoxo, Ana
