Saturday, August 23, 2014
First Week of School
Hello Lovelies!
It has been a while since I have sat down and taken time out of my day to focus on something I love. Honestly, it is really easy to take down time for granted during the summer. I have learned that (a) sleep is very important, (b) I have stress and anxiety issues I need to work out, and (c) although I have stress and anxiety issues, I work a lot better when I am on a time crunch.
If you were not aware I recently went back to school. A lot of people dread this moment in time, but for me, it is a fresh start with new classes, new people, and a new me. I quite enjoy "Back to School", but it has been a lot to handle.
The biggest dilemma I seem to have is just time management. As my priorities shift it has gotten difficult to focus on several things at once because everything in my life kind of continues to happen and I get thrown several curve balls. I have school starting {already a big change}, Sunday school begins again tomorrow, SATs are coming up, my blog is still important to me, exercise and diet is something I watch as well, did I mention my family has a new puppy, and of course I have a personal life as well. I have never been really good at handling several things at once, but this year is the year that I get myself together and pick myself up.
So that's what is going on....
School is never as bad as we imagine it will be. I really like my classes, which is a good thing. I am trying to surround myself with positive people and a positive light, but again that's not one of strengths.
One of the things that I have been struggling with is my "image." I always wished that I could walk in confidently in really cute clothes, minimal makeup, messy-but-cute hair and yet every year I seem to always be too frazzled in the morning to do anything!
At this point I just want to change myself to the person I was before, which is hard to do if you have so many habits that are implanted into you and are part of you. For example I want to manage stress better, enjoy the morning again, focus on my goals and not be distracted by unimportant things, and I just want to live a life that makes me happy.
Anyway, {this seems to be turning into one of my journal entries} I will not desert you guys! I promise, 100%. My blog is super important to me and I love writing for you guys, whether anyone reads or not. I am just trying to better my manage my time and get my priorities straight, so it may take me time to get back into my regular posting schedule.
Have a super, wonderful, spectacular day!
xoxo, Ana
Labels:
Updates