Hello Lovelies!
For the past few days I took a break because of some personal things. I put up some of my previously made posts, but I have not sat down and written for almost a week now.I mentioned that I did not want to tell you guys in detail what had occurred and I still don't feel it is in my place to explain why I have been gone. I hope you all understand and are not upset.
So school is about to start!!! I am actually really excited, other than a few things, I think this school year is going to be a lot better than last year. I definitely feel more comfortable being a sophomore and having a basic set of people that I feel comfortable around.
I actually start school next Monday, so this week is preparation week. I have been working on Summer Reading Assignments {yes, I procrastinated} and tomorrow I will get my textbooks and my schedule, so I am just hoping my friends are in my classes! But that will be taking up a good portion of my time, so please don't expect too many posts during the month of August.
One thing I have to tell you guys about is that I have been working out a lot lately and have been really well as following my goal of one day running and the other day cross training/strength training. My running is getting better and have been progressively increasing the length of my runs. I am really seeing a change in my physical appearance {which is not my goal, but it's a plus} and have been noting an increase in my strength. It feels super awesome to tell you guys that!
As for my diet... I don't follow a "diet" as per say, but I try to eat as good of nutrients as I can, but these past two weeks I just dropped all that about clean eating and ate whatever I wanted. My main problem is not fast food, like most people, but I have a hard time with controlling my intake of sugary foods and sweets as well as processed foods. I am someone who struggles with emotional eating and I have noticed that it really has affected my body and I have felt really sluggish and tired.
That is all that I have for my update! I hope you have a super amazing day.
xoxo, Ana