Monday, September 15, 2014

Getting Myself Organized

Hey Lovelies!

Quick update post for you all:

Just wanted to let you all know that I am working very hard to balance my life of school, blogging, chores, exercise, and my personal life.  If you haven't noticed my post have been a bit more consistent recently and I am working very hard to make the best possible material for all of my readers.

One really important aspect of my life is my religion and my relationship with God.  It has affected me, especially lately, and it is just another thing to add to my list of things to worry about.  I know that it seems difficult to understand, but I have been trying to simply be a better person.  The thought seems so simple, but changing everyday habits and instinctive thoughts is difficult and really makes me have to think on a constant basis.

For now, my top six priorities as of this moment are:

1. God
2. Family
3. Education
4. Blog
5. Exercise
6. Sewing

Please bear with me as I try to deal with everything going on, I have been trying to manage my time wisely.  It is difficult being a full time student {as stated in my previous blog post} but I know that if others can do it, so can I.

xoxo, Ana