Hey Lovelies!
I have been working super hard to get all of my school work completed, be a dedicated member of my organizations, and working on my blog. It has been a bit difficult managing my time, but I have learned to focus on my priorities and balance time to myself, time with others, and time to do work.
Sometimes it is difficult to manage being a student with having a personal life outside of school, but I think this week is going to be much of a smoother transition. Honestly I have wondered if I want to quit my blog but it is something that I love and it makes me happy!
What is life like as a full time student?
Life as a full time student is harder and more stressful than most jobs out there. We have to balance a lot of things at once: studies, after school activities, family, friends, growing up, and making mistakes in order to grow.
I have been working on trying to get into Raiders, an after school program in JROTC that pushes student's physical limits. Not only that but I am also participating in other clubs and organizations.
One of the most important things for me, personally, has been to ensure that God is still a big part of my life. Sometimes this is difficult to do because we live in a society where religion is not something that is constantly on people's minds. This may be a bit TMI but going back to school has really made me go estranged, spiritually. But I am working hard to really allow myself time to spend with God and to spend time trying to relax myself and focus on what is positive in my life.
Otherwise, cleaning and organizing is another struggle most students have. Most of the time we come home and have to do hours of homework plus chores. It has been something that is also always on my mind and I try my very best to clean my room and keep it tidy, but it is not the easiest thing!
So, how is back to school for you guys? Let me know in the comments below, even if you aren't a student, it is always interesting to see different points of view.
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo, Ana