Sunday, September 28, 2014

TMI Tag! Part 2

Hey Lovelies!



As promised, here is the second part of the TMI Tag!

26. The reason I made a blog?
I originally made this blog share my opinions and my interests with other people.  My blog just facilitates my creativity and gives me a chance to track my progress throughout the year concerning my goals.

27. Fears?
I am absolutely terrifies of cockroaches, wasps, and tornadoes!

28. Last thing that made you cry?
I was watching Red Band Society the other day and Leo's speech about how we take our legs for advantage made me tear up.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Last night to my parents while I said goodnight.

30. Meaning behind your blog name?
The name of my blog basically describes me.  Fun-Sized, I am really short, and Fashion, a passion of mine for years.

31. Last book you read?
Anthem by Ayn Rand.  It was for school, and I enjoyed it until the end, the end really bothered me.

32. The book you're currently reading?
Sorry, I haven't had time to read books other than text books.

33. Last show you watched?
Red Band Society.  Definitely one of my new favorite shows.

34. Last person you talked to?
My sister and I were talking about Salted Caramel Lava Cake {YUM!!!!}.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Before writing this post I texted my Dad asking for ideas on a project I am working on for my internship.  He's my father.

36.  Favorite food?
Chocolate.  {Yes, chocolate is food!}

37. Place you want to visit?
PARIS!  I love the city, the culture, the country, etc.  I really, really want to visit Paris.

38. Last place you were?
School.

39. Do you have a crush?
Not at the moment.  I don't really have time to think about boys.

40. Last time you kissed someone?
Last night I kissed my parent's goodnight. Does that count?

41. Last time you were insulted?
So, I basically get called short every day.  Probably a few hours ago.

42. Favorite flavor of sweet?
You guessed it, chocolate! :D

43. What instruments do you play?
I used to play the flute, piano, and violin.  But I can no longer play any of them.

44. Favorite piece of jewelry?
I have two pieces of jewelry I wear everyday and those would have to be my favorites.  I always wear my cross necklace and pearl earrings, both were gifts from family members.

45. Last sport you played?
I was at raider tryouts the other day, but the real last sport I played was gymnastics.

46. Last song you sang?
Secrets by One Republic.  It's currently being played on Spotify.

47. Favorite chat up line?
If you were a booger, I'd pick you. {Just kidding, but it's funny!}

48. Have you ever used it?
Nope.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
It was so long ago I can't remember!!! I don't go out much to be honest.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
Whoever is reading my blog should answer these questions next because they are awesome!

I hope you all enjoyed this fun post.  It is just something simple to let you all get to know me better!

xoxo, Ana