Today I thought to do something a bit funner and something that would let you all get to know me a bit better! So lets get started:
1. What are you wearing?
I am wearing a purple workout top from Khols with a striped sports bra and some yoga shorts. I also have on my old Champion running shoes.
2. Ever been in love?
Not really. I love my family and my friends, but I have never been "in love".
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
No. You can't have a terrible breakup if you have never been in a relationship.
4. How tall are you?
I am almost 4'10". Yeah, I'm really, really short.
5. How much do you weigh?
I am between 85 and 90 pounds. Please remember that I am really short, so my weight is much less than people with more body mass.
6. Any tattoos?
Nope.
7. Any piercings?
I have both my first earlobes pierced.
8. OTP?
I love Matt and Kayleigh as well as Niki and Jerry and Gabi and Brandon. All of these couples are from YouTube, they are some of the best examples of real life, successful relationships.
9. Favorite show?
I have a tie between two shows - Suits and House. Suits is my current obsession and I have watched it since it first came out and House has just always been something I enjoy.
10. Favorite bands?
One Republic, The Script, Rend Collective, Imagine Dragons, and MKTO.
11. Something you miss?
I really miss my family in Puerto Rico with all my heart. I usually visit them during the summer but I was unable to this year, so I really miss them.
12. Favorite song?
Classic by MKTO or My Lighthouse by Rend Collective.
13. How old are you?
I am fifteen and a half! Yay.
14. Zodiac sign?
Aquarius.
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who is a gentleman. A lot of people think being funny and kindness is important, but, in my opinion, a gentleman entails all of those qualities and more.
16. Favorite quote?
I really like the Bible verse Philippians 4:13 as well as the quote by Benjamin Franklin that states, "Never leave that 'till tomorrow which you can do today."
17. Favorite actor?
That would be a tie between Hugh Laurie and Gabriel Macht.
18. Favorite color?
I LOVE the color light purple. Like a lilac color, that's my favorite color of all time!
19. Loud music or soft?
It honestly depends. When I do schoolwork I listen to soft classical music, but otherwise I blast out loud music and just jam out! ;D
20. Where do you go when you're sad?
Whenever I am sad I typically go to my bed or somewhere calm, quiet, and lonely.
21. How long does it take you to shower?
If I am doing everything, including my hair, shaving, exfoliating, etc. it takes me like a half hour. Otherwise I take five to ten minute showers.
22. How long does it take to get ready in the morning?
Including breakfast, clothing, and waking myself up, I take about a half hour.
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope.
24. Turn on?
Like I said, someone that is a gentleman is a must, for me, but I think a "turn on" would be someone super funny and who understands me and my sense of humor.
25. Turn off?
I cannot stand hypocrites!!! If you tell me not to get a cookie from the cookie jar, you better not get a cookie from the cookie jar.
That is all for today's post. There will be a part 2 coming up soon.
xoxo, Ana
