Saturday, September 13, 2014

So, Do You Get Paid?

Hey Lovelies!

A lot of people ask me what I mean when I say I have to work.  I tell them that blogging is my job.  Instinctively they always ask me if I make any money and how much I make.

Well, that's the thing.  I don't get paid to blog.  A lot of my favorite bloggers are sponsored and get paid enough to make a living for themselves.  It seems like the best job in the entire world!  But this is not something I do, or have continued to do because I have a paycheck  to look forward to each month.

I genuinely enjoy blogging, it is one of the only things that decreases my stress and allows me to share my thoughts with the world.  It has been difficult recently to blog as much as I would like to and do really sit down and work on my writing, but I have never neglected my blog.

It has been a little more than half a year since I began blogging.  One of the things I have noted is that when I blog more, I stress less, and I honestly feel happier.

Please don't think that this is something I do for money, or for praise, or for attention.  I blog because I LOVE BLOGGING!!!

Thank you for everyone that has continued to follow my posts and has supported my blog from the beginning.  It has helped me gain a sense of who I am so much and I thank you for continuing to allow me to share my thoughts on everything!

Have a super, awesome, spectacular day!

xoxo, Ana