So as you may or may not know, I have always been a fan of YouTube and have always wanted a channel since YouTube first began. Although I was never able to pursue my dream {maybe one day} I still really enjoy watching YouTube videos. I wanted to share with you guys my favorite YouTubers and why they are my favorites.
They are not in any order just because I really enjoy watching all of them. So lets get started.

~ 1 ~
BubzBeauty
Bubbi is the first YouTuber that I watched and I cannot believe she is still making videos and living such an amazing life. I have followed her from the very beginning. She taught me almost everything I know about makeup and she really made me want to be a better, healthier, kinder person. I can always recall wanting her huge strawberry pillow in the background of her old videos.
~ 2 ~
NikiandGabiBeauty
These girls are basically me in two people. I started watching them almost two years ago and I fell in LOVE. Gabi was the first person to introduce me to Pinterest and I cannot thank her enough. Niki has such a similar personality to me, but I also feel like I have a similar personality to Gabi and we definetly share the same style. I also like that they are Catholics and I really relate to them.
~ 3 ~
Kayleigh Noelle
I have been watching her for about a year now, not too long, but I have honestly learned a great deal from her and her boyfriend Matt. Their vlogs make me smile and show me what kind of relationship I want in the future. If I could I would do my makeup exactly like hers, she just applies it so flawlessly and is genuine in personality. I really enjoy her videos.
~ 4 ~
breelovesbeauty
There is no explaining how much this girl has influenced my life. I was going through a very difficult, stressful time when I first encountered her videos. She taught me to love life, be the best person I can be, and to be grateful to God for the life I have been given. Bree is honestly the person I go to watch when I feel like my life is falling apart. She also made me really get into fitness and health, so you can thank her for that.
~ 5 ~
missglamorazzi
If you do not watch her videos, you are missing out on an amazing, funny, bubbly, awesome person. I enjoy her minimalist attitude and how she is not afraid to be herself. One of my favorite things about her videos is that (a) I have been watching her since she was still in school, (b) she is really honest, and (c) she looks and tells you about high quality products. I just really enjoy watching her and I definitely see a bit of myself in her.I love that all of these girls/ladies have such different personalaitites and yet I can gain something from them all. They all have beauty/fashion channels but honestly those are the only videos that I watch on a consistent basis because I can learn a lot from them.
Let me know what your favorite YouTubers are in the comments below.
xoxo, Ana