Sunday, April 5, 2015

Fancy in Floral

Happy Easter Lovelies!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Easter and if you don't celebrate Easter I hope you're having an amazing day!  I wanted to share with you guys my outfit for Easter because it has been one of my favorite outfits that I have ever worn.  I am definitely a fan of Spring and Summer trends so this was a super fun outfit to put together.

I wasn't able to get the best pictures because my usual "photographer" {aka my older sister} wasn't present, but you guys will get the gist of the outfit.  My makeup was also super gorgeous and I fell in love with the bronzy, awake, natural look.

Here are the details:

~ Floral Jumpsuit: Target $19.99
~ Pink Cardigan: Very Old {but you can find similar ones anywhere}
~ White Strappy Heels: Target $24.99
~ Paris Charm Bracelet: Claire's $9.50
~ Silver Bow Ring: Kohl's $20.00
~ Gold Opal Cross Necklace: Gift






I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!

xoxo, Ana