Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring Wishlist

Hello Lovelies!

As winter comes to a close, Spring is near!  I love the spring trends and they incorporate a lot of my favorite colors including the lighter, pastel colors.  Spring is also a time for new beginnings with Easter, little ducklings hatching, and the flowers blooming.  This time I will incorporate a lot more than just clothing items because I do enjoy other things, but I love the new trends and really, really love all the new clothing that is coming out.

~ 1 ~
I really need new sandals and these gladiators are adorable!  They come in silver or gold, both very neutral colors.  I love how they can be worn with almost anything and are extremely versatile.

Sana Metallic Thong Sandals
$25

~ 2 ~
Joggers are a definite must for the spring season.  These are super soft, super comfortable, and super adorable for a simple, everyday wear.  These are definitely in style and they are an easy way to dress down an outfit.

soft touch jogger, CHARCOAL SLUB, hi-res
Soft Touch Jogger
$17.46

~ 3 ~ 
For the new sports season I really wanted a nice gym bag to keep all of my clothing, shoes, and other necessary things for working out.  I do plan on trying out for a team at my school and this would be so helpful.  Plus, this is such a good price!

Chevron Gray Gym Bag
$29.95

~ 4 ~
My old running shoes have deteriorated insanely!  These are super awesome pair of shoes that I already have in another color.  I love the black and think that it is an awesome way to be versatile while being comfortable.

Flex Appeal Spring Fever Training Shoes
$65

~ 5 ~ 
I have really been loving loose, sleeveless shirts recently.  These can be dressed down or dressed up and honestly it is super cute.

High Neck Cami
$19.50

~ 6 ~ 
Laptop stickers!  I love these super awesome quirky things and having them to look at everyday would be super awesome.

Pink Rose Floral XOXO Design by hellosailortees
Laptop Sticker: Pink Rose Floral XOXO
$2.80

~ 7 ~
For spring I really would like to switch things up, and scent is one of those things.  I don't know if I would buy this particular one, but the Victoria's Secret/PINK fragrance mist smell really nice and add a touch of femininity to any lady.

Wild at Heart Body Mist
Wild at Heart Body Mist
$18
Let me know whats on your spring wishlist in the comments below!  Have an awesome day.

xoxo, Ana