Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Organization Haul!

Hello Lovelies!

As I told you all before, I really enjoy going to Target as well as organization {an anything cute for that matter}.  I have been really into organizing, but have yet to venture out and buy an expensive planner because it is an investment as well as a commitment.  Although I did look into the planner I wish to buy, I will have to save up a little bit to get it.

With that being said, I still adore buying things that are adorable as well as functional.  My Target did not have much of a selection this time I went, but it didn't stop me from spending my last pennies on some really cute stationery {and some other adorable finds}.

Here is what I got!


~ 1 ~
Tulip Easter Socks - Am I the only person obsessed with socks?  I love all socks short ones, long ones, plain socks, decorative socks, all socks!  They make me happy and keep me warm, so I got these for only a dollar!




~ 2 ~
Bunny Easter Socks - Another awesome addition to feed my sock addiction.  These are for kids but they fit my small frame and they are just darling!



~ 3 ~
Pink Ombre Journal - I probably don't need another notebook, but I could not help myself!  This journal is adorable and is handy to keep when you need to write something and have it on hand constantly.


~ 4 ~
Coral Clipboard Notepad - I love this cute little setup to keep on your desk for to-dos.  It adds a touch of color as well as an organizational factor.


~ 5 ~
Polka Dot List Pad - I have quite a few of these as well, but I always use them up.  List pads are functional for shopping lists, to-dos, notes, etc.  I love sticking them to my board and writing reminders on them.


~ 6 ~
Gold and Pink Sticky Notes - If you are an organization freak you know that sticky notes can be gone in an instant.  It can be hard to find cute notes that aren't plain and yellow so when I saw these I took them in an instant!


~ 7 ~
Floral Sticky Notes - Another super cute addition!  I recently bought some sticky notes from target that were also floral and I am almost out.  These are a great replacement and they include a wide variety of spring pastels.


If you guys are also organizational freaks, let me know some of your favorite places to go for sticky notes, flags, stickers, and other cute tools!

xoxo, Ana