Thursday, April 23, 2015

Fitness Wish List

Hello Lovelies!

As you all know, I love fitness and running and health and all that stuff.  But just like anything else, you need certain things to continue your "hobby."  Not all of these things are necessary but they are things that I want and desire which is why this is a wish list.  I have no intention of getting any of these things, but if I get the opportunity I would buy these things in a heartbeat.

~ 1 ~
Skechers Flex Appeal Training Shoes in Black/White - $65

Women's Flex Appeal - Spring Fever

~ 2 ~
Nike Comfort Slides in Black/White - $30


~ 3 ~
Zon Ankle/Wrist Weights in Silver/Black - $12


~ 4 ~
Nike Womens Feather Light 2.0 Dri-Fit Hat in Black/White - $25


~ 5 ~
Runetz Chevron Gray Gym Bag in Large - $35.99


~ 6 ~
Reebok Womens Strappy Seamless Sports Bra in Dark Heather Grey - $30

Reebok Women's Strappy Seamless Sports Bra - Dick's Sporting Goods

~ 7 ~
Nike Pro Compression Shorts and Capris - $35, $30, $42

Nike Women's 3'' Pro Logo Compression Shorts - Dick's Sporting Goods

Nike Women's Pro Core 5" Compression Shorts - Dick's Sporting Goods

Nike Women's Pro Core Compression Capris - Dick's Sporting Goods

~ 8 ~ 
Victoria Secret PINK Apparel - $54.95, $39.95, $49.95, $49.95





Let me know if you guys have any awesome fitness related finds.  I know that a lot of running and fitness things are expensive so if you would like fitness on a budget let me know in the comments below.

Have a super wonderful day!

xoxo, Ana