Saturday, August 22, 2015

Back to School Series


Hello Lovelies!

As we all know, back to school season is finally here!  I am both excited and nervous for the following year.  I'm finally a junior, an upperclassman!!!

This year is going to be super hectic, filled with new school activities, SAT/ACT testing, the hardest classes of my life, and a grand adventure as I prepare for the future.  I am super excited to be focusing on my education as well as my appearance.  I want to make it a personal goal to look my best and have awesome clothing and style this upcoming school year.

For you guys I will be doing a back to school series and giving you all an insight into my first two weeks at school.  My first post will coming up later tonight.  Please be patient as my schedule is packed with classes, after school activities, and personal things.

A quick update for all of you concerning my goals for the school year:
My number one priority is still my relationship with God and my religious/spiritual self.   Following that is my education {I plan on working the hardest I ever have this year}.  Then is my health, I want to continue tracking my meals and working out more consistently than I have been.  Finally is having a social life and work life.  This may be last on the list, but I will definitely make sure to make time for my blog as well as my friends and family.

Good luck to all of my fellow students!  Have a fabulous year.  ;D

xoxo, Ana