Sunday, August 23, 2015

BTS: What's in my school bag?



Hello Lovelies!

So a very popular topic on social media is what is your purse or bag.  I thought I would share mine as well before the school year starts.  This year my goal was to look cute for school, but still practical.  So I got a super adorable bookbag and put in my usual supplies.

My school bag is from American Eagle, it a gorgeous dark gray color, super neutral so it goes with everything,  All of my other school supplies are from either Walmart or Target.  A lot of them aren't knew because it's really easy to reuse supplies in high school, so keep that in mind.


American Eagle Gray Backpack 


Agenda


Scientific Calculator


Paper Folder 




Binder with Dividers



Pencil Pouch



Gum and Extra Charger

After I took these pictures I just added some lotion, my dialect journal, and chapstick to my bag.  I will also be taking a lunch bag to school {yes I carry around a lunch bag, don't judge}.  Let me know if I'm missing anything in my school bag, honestly this is what I've always brought and don't find a need for much else.

Happy Back to School!

xoxo, Ana