Hey Lovelies!
I'm super sorry that I haven't posted in almost a week, my life has been super hectic as I try to balance everything now that school has started. I am continuing my back to school series so you can expect some upcoming posts about school.
For now, I have an outfit of the day for you all. I chose this year to go simple: nice blouse, skinny jeans, and sandals. Nothing extra special, but definitely not my every day wear. I do wish I could dress this nice for school on a daily basis but it honestly is not as comfortable and it costs way too much.
I wore my hair down {very unusual of me} and did wear a little bit of makeup so that I looked presentable.
My shirt is from Kohl's, the jeans are Aeropostale, sandals are from Rack Room Shoes, and my jacket is also from Aeropostale.
Have an awesome day Lovelies!
xoxo, Ana



