Thursday, August 13, 2015

OOTD: Casual Summer Day

Hey Lovelies!

This summer has been full of outrageously hot weather.  No matter where I go it's as if the warm, humid weather follows me.  So for this outfit of the day I have a super sporty, casual, summer outfit.  I wore this to an outdoors birthday party.


I just really like this picture. :D


Shorts paired with the shirt and black sneaks.


Candid.  You can see how I paired the shirt and jeans.

I looked for this shirt everywhere and finally found it.  Its a crisp white shirt with a simple black graphic design {describes my life}. The pants are my favorite simple, basic jeans: no tears, no odd colors, just jeans. I also show them with shorts, since it is super duper hot this summer. My shoes are black and white.  I thought this look did better with more athletic shoes since I was climbing around and walking a lot, but you could also style it using black gladiator sandals.

Simple outfits that look good are my favorite.  This is just one of my new go-to outfits.

xoxo, Ana