Last day on the island and I definitely had mixed feelings. My sister and I were upset because we had to leave our family and island behind, but ready to come home.
Our flight got delayed five hours {you read correct FIVE hours}. So we got a good look at what it's like to be in an airport alone for the first time. The flight was great and relatively empty. Thank God we made it home safely.
Ready to go home!
At the airport.
We ate Auntie Anne's as a snack.
Waiting at the airport.
Finally on the plane! We had lots of snacks.
Yes I bought a book.
I read half of it in the day I was at the airport. ;D
Home Sweet Home!
I am so happy that I got to document my trip to Puerto Rico on my blog. This just goes to show that I can complete my goals and that with motivation anything is possible. I hope that you guys enjoyed my last 41 posts. They weren't my usual posts of fashion and fitness and that sort of thing, but they were entertaining and it honestly brought me so much joy.
xoxo, Ana