Friday, July 4, 2014

$$$ Doing Some Damage $$$

Hello Lovelies!

Happy Fourth of July! :D
I don't typically spend too much money shopping, and go for the clearance sections often.  Today, with all the amazing sales, I went a bit crazy.  Originally, I told myself I would only spend $15, but I ended up buying lots of things... adding up to more than $50.  But, I have been planning on updating my closet and the school year is coming up, so I justify my spending habits.  Plus, I got a lot of awesome deals.


About a week ago my mom bought me a gift from Khol's, so I got a black eyelet pleated peplum top.  This blouse is totally my style and a nicer, sophisticated top for more formal events.  It was on sale, but I cannot find the price, so I listed the original price only.

Khol's: $36
I needed some nice cropped shorts/capri pants for the summer as well as school.  These are not only super cute but they really are comfortable and adjustable.

579: $12.99
Everything else is from JCPenny.  Honestly, I will typically refuse to go to the Children's Section of stores {although this clothes fits the best for petite woman}, but I could not refuse the amazing deals they were having.  So I chose the most mature clothing I could find.
This is the most expensive piece I bought from JCPenny.  I could not help myself but buy this top because it is such a cute mix of a peplum and a peasant.  

JCPenny: $11.04

This is the most casual thing I bought.  Just a simple printed tank top with gorgeous ruffles.  Super cute for a very casual day out.

JCPenny: $4.24

As you can tell I love peplum tops, they are flattering for my figure because they make my waist look small and my hips bigger.  This is a more loose, flowy top with button details on the back.  The colors are different from what I typically bye, but it's too beautiful to pass up for this amazing price.


JCPenny: $3.74
JCPenny: $3.74
I am not a girl who typically buys spaghetti strap shirts, but this polka dot tank was just precious!  I don't buy black often either.  The mid-section is cinched in with an elastic boobin thread an the chiffon like fabric drapes beautifully.

JCPenny: $7.49
 Finally, I needed a new swimsuit because the one I had before was fading from too much use {I think having one swimsuit at a time is enough for me}.  I found this gorgeous suit on clearance and I had to have it.  The top is in a navy blue with a floral pattern and has a criss-cross pattern at the back and the bottoms have a cute bow detail at the sides.  I am more conservative so I don't buy bikinis.

JCPenny: $7.49
Let me know if you are doing any summer shopping.  Have an amazing summer!

xoxo, Ana