This post is going to be about one of my favorite things ever... {singing voice} FASHION! I have been watching the Fall/Winter Fashion Shows and, like any other teenager, stalking my style icons. For me, fashion and clothes is a luxury, not a necessity, but it is a luxury I prefer to have.
Today I want to talk about some of my fashion inspirations of today. Young women that are taking the fashion world by storm, the ones who will be running the show in just a few years. I definitely feel like this is my territory, considering I am a young girl who enjoys fashion and beauty and is aware of who is "in" and who, I think, is going to last in such a difficult business. By no means do I think I am one of these fabulous ladies, but I look up to them for inspiration, even though they are only a few years older than myself {or even my age}.
~ Peyton List ~
If you have not yet heard of this young lady, you will most definitely feel her presence in the near future! She is absolutely fabulous and her style is edgy with a chic twist. Her influence in the fashion world has already begun, I mean she was a guest editor for a big magazine for fashion week {what?}. I think she wears clothing that is age appropriate and Peyton really rocks whatever she wears.
~ Bella Thorne ~
Not gonna lie, I will question Bella's style and choices every once in a while. Other than the fact that at times her clothing looks for older women, I really think she is someone to look out for. She is glamorous and knows herself well and knows how to dress her body. One of my favorite aspects of her is her hair! She has gorgeous hair that she styles in very sophisticated looks. I, overall, just enjoy her as a person and as someone to look for inspiration in the fashion world.
~ Zendaya ~
This is probably one style icon that is not for me, personally, because I am quite girly and I prefer lavish, chic looks. But Zendaya has a different style that suits other people and that I have taken a fancy to. She has contributed to The Fashion Police twice and she knows what she is talking about. I think she is definitive in who she is as a person and as someone who appreciates fashion, which I love.
~ G. Hannelius ~
If I am not mistaken, she is the youngest person that is on my list. She is about my age so currently fifteen, but I adore her style, her clothes, her hair, her makeup, her nails, and what she stands for. As a young woman I know the struggle that is finding yourself and trying to make yourself stand out, and she has done such a graceful job of simply slowly growing up. I admire her charity work almost as much as I admire her clothing! Just a side note - I love how she is basically just as short as me and has the confidence to shine in the business. She is someone who I want to see more of.
I absolutely love these young ladies, they inspire my wardrobe, and I look up to them for the new trends and what to wear. They are mostly older than me, but I still think that they are great fashion icons as well as role models. My wish is that these fellow fashionistas continue working in the fashion and beauty department, and stay just as lovely as they are currently.
Let me know what your fashion inspirations are in the comments below!
xoxo, Ana



