Part 2 is here. I hope you guys enjoy looking at my pictures {don't worry my normal posts are coming back}.
~ Day 4 ~
Lego Land
~ Day 5 ~
Exploring, Pool, and Family
~ Day 6 ~
Traveling Home
So... I don't have any pictures of the last day because we were just on the road trip home and I was exhausted and I also unpacked.
I hope you guys enjoy a little taste of Orlando and my outfits. If you want to visit Orlando I suggest it 110%. This was the first time I went to Lego Land but I have been to Disney World, Universal, Sea World, and even Busch Gardens in Tampa. Although going in the summer is not best idea {it rains after noon almost every day} but Fall and Winter is the best time to visit this amazing city.
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo, Ana