This past week I went on an almost last-minute trip to Orlando with my family. I wanted to share my trip with you guys as well as what I wore during the trip and some really cool pics of the amazing scenery. This is just part 1 because I didn't want to shower you with too many pictures.
Please note this was a family vacation so I couldn't get too many pictures that are super-duper professional, but I really love sharing this with you guys!
~ Day 1 ~
Traveling and Downtown Disney
~ Day 2 ~
Pool Day and Downtown Disney
~ Day 3 ~
Outlet Mall and New Hotel
I hope you guys like these pictures. The scenery was just breathtaking and I wanted to share the fun I had with all of you lovelies! This trip was also the chance I got to really wear nice clothes and try out some new outfits.
Don't worry I have some new posts coming up. I have not yet decided if I want to continue with the YouTube Channel, I will let you know. Have a great day. :D
xoxo, Ana