Thursday, July 3, 2014

Where Have I Been?!?!

Hello Lovelies!

As you probably noticed, I took quite a break from blogging {from most things really} and didn't really realize just how long it has been.  Honestly, it was a much needed break, in which I was dealing with personal issues and was just trying to get my priorities straight.

Basically, the beginning of the year I was trying to be very positive and had a positive mindset about everything {not easy to do when you are 15}.  I found that my life seemed to slowly come apart and break down.  So then I opted for the super negative, unhappy, normal teenage ways.  Not only was this out of my nature but it really bummed me out and made me feel like trash left on the side of road in the middle of nowhere.  It has taken me some time to figure myself out, and I am still searching for a balance, but I no longer want to be super negative with a bad outlook on life.

So, I have slowly started doing things I love again, like sewing and drawing.  I am working on reorganizing my life again, trying to eat healthy and exercise, work on school, and now my blog.   Hopefully I can continue this journey of sharing the things I love with you all.

Everyone has high points and low points.  Life happens.

I think we just need to sit down, get our priorities straight, and start acting upon our words.  Joy is something that I seek and yearn for.  We need to realize that happiness is only a temporary feeling and joy is something that we choose and remains with us always.

So before my break I told you all about my big, new, exciting projects.  Only to realize that my YouTube page (the big project) got hacked into and deleted.  I couldn't figure out how to change my blog and make it awesome, so that was a bust, and lastly, I just had to take a break so my posts and videos couldn't go up....

Let me know if you want a YouTube Channel, I have always wanted one, but who knows?  Otherwise, I am excited because I have soooo many plans and I have a new outlook on life! I am really excited to finally really dedicate my time to the things that are important to me and to write for you guys!!!!

I love you and hope you have a great day! :D

xoxo, Ana