Hey Lovelies!
I really quickly wanted to share one of my absolute favorite free fitness videos. This website and their videos are probably the best free fitness videos and advice you can find out there.
I have been using their videos for about two years now, and I always go back to them when I try other fitness type things and training plans. I think they are awesome, they have super professional videos, and they work really hard to get their videos up and they have a super amazing website.
I promise they are not asking me to do this post or tell you guys about them, I honestly really enjoy their videos and they really make me sore and make me sparkle {because I don't sweat}. Sometimes I cannot do everything correctly because they are more flexible and I have to do things at a beginner/intermediate level, but they still kick my butt.
Because of my recent decline and break, I didn't do much working out. So now I have to start from the beginning again, which is the worst. I have to start over with running as well :(. But they are super encouraging and their videos have taught me a lot.
They also have amazing programs that you guys can try out, I have not personally tried them out. Honestly, I find training plans stress me out and I prefer to do my own thing, especially because I do use their videos for cross-training when I run.
This is a link to their website: http://www.fitnessblender.com/
I hope you guys try them out and tell me what you think about them and how you find their videos.
xoxo, Ana