Wednesday, July 23, 2014

New Puppy!

Hello Lovelies!

As you probably noticed, I have not been writing as much for the past two days.. I have a valid reason.  My family got a puppy!  How exciting?  This is the first family dog, and because there are seven people, including five children, the past few days have been exhausting.  But I want to introduce him to you guys, since he is now a part of my life.

Meet Hunter.  He is a nine-week old Golden Retriever.  He loves to chew and bite almost everything that moves.  His favorite games are tug-of-war and fetch.  We bought him Monday July 21st.


Honesty, I was not originally comfortable with the idea of another being living in my house.  For me, it was crowded enough with six other people and adding a dog was just too much.  Not that I don't like dogs, but it is difficult having to share everything with everyone, including my time.  But I do really enjoy Hunter's company.

He is still a pup and has had no previous training, so these days we have had to spend quite a bit of time trying to get him {and ourselves} accustomed.  Although I would love to fall asleep right now, I just really wanted to share this news with you all!  From now on I will try to post at least four days a week, if not more.  As the puppy grows up, I won't have to spend my time watching it as often as I currently do.

If you have any tips on training a little puppy please feel free to comment below your suggestions.

Have an amazing day!

xoxo, Ana